Smiley Riley
Our little builder and destroyer of sandcastles....
Jacob the fish in his inner tube
_crop2.jpg)
Our visit to the land of giants....
It's a bird, it's a plane...it's Dayna on a zip line!
Our fearless euro-bungy jumper. It's all in the preparations!

Flying high (terrible picture, I know)





7 comments:
Love the beach pics. What a beautiful family! I have a Riley too (8 year old boy) and he was known as Smiley Riley as a baby too. Still the biggest smile in our family, it must be in the name :)
-Heidi
Can't believe the big boy! And that sweet, chunky baby girl! It looks like you had fun.
--Kelley Land
What adorable pics! So Cute! Jacob has changed since the last pics you posted, and Riley- well, she is super edible! Being a fairly new mom, the hugging, kissing, squeezing and thigh pinching never ends. I cant get enough!
-Andrea from Long Island, NY
Dana, I love the pictures of your sweet babies! I have been following your blog/story from Caring Bridge (via Jack/Tamara/Jackie - one of my coworkers is friends with Tamara.) I prayed for Hayley and cried when she died. My sister, who also read your CB page, went to her funeral.
It's been so heartwarming to watch you welcome these two other beautiful children into your lives. Shorty after Riley was born, I happened to see Alan and Jacob walking into Babies R Us. I almost yelled out to say hello, before I remembered that I don't actually "know" you.
I am writing you because of another mother I have "met" through the internet. Earlier this year she lost her 18-month daughter, unexpectedly, but due to complications from her premature birth. She is now pregnant with her second child. I read her blog every day, and she is still struggling with all of her emotions. I just keep thinking, she should talk to Dana. I know it's weird because again, I don't really know either of you, and I have no idea if you would even want to speak to her. But the thought has crossed my mind so many times, I finally just decided to write you about it, and if you are moved to contact her, then I hope it's meaningful for both of you.
Even though your circumstances are slightly different, they are heartbreakingly similar. Her blog is http://thespohrsaremultiplying.com.
Many prayers for continued happiness in your life.
Jen
The blogging world does bring people together, I am convinced. Jen, I don't know you, but I also read Heather's blog. She's a wondeful person, mother and writer, you were very smart to think to try to hook her up with Dayna, who is also a fabulous person, mom and writer.
Dayna - you have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Wonderful pictures guys! What a beautiful family here on earth with a beautiful angel looking on from above. God bless you all!
Love all of your pictures of your beautiful family. I too followed your blog with Hayley, shared the happiness and mourned your loss. What joy it brings me to see you with 2 additions to your family and what beautiful children they all are! From the pictures Riley looks alot like Hayley...just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment