We're live at last! Just in time for the final countdown until Baby Thomson #3's arrival. How we can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. C-section's scheduled for 3/30, but I'm anticipating an early arrival. Here's a big belly pic for ya!
Waiting anxiously to hear news about the arrival of your second daughter, knowing I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for your beautiful Angel Hayley. Much love and prayer for a safe and healthy delivery!! Sharon Angels in Atlanta
I'm so glad I found your blog!! You look beautiful as always Dayna. =) I hope that girl cooks a bit longer, but I can't wait to see photos of a sweet little face. Love, Julie Metz
Hey friend! You look fantastic and I love the blog! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one. Thinking of you as you stock up on pink once again...
Two under the same roof is great (and a bit tiring!). The thing that is most noticeably different for me is trying to find a corner of space for myself during the day. I found, after Catie, that I really needed some me time during each day. It's a bit harder to come by now, but it's oh so worth it!
Thanks for sharing your new link! You do look fantastic! I am always remembering sweet Hayley, excited to hear Jacob stories, and anticipating the new girl. Take care of yourself these last couple of weeks and know that many of us--personal friends or simply friends in Christ--are praying for you.
I'm so glad your blog is up and running! You look fantastic and I can't wait to see pictures of your precious baby girl! Kellie (a follower of Hayley's Caringbridge site)
Congratulations on the impending arrival of the newest member of you beautiful family! I'm just one of the many who fell in love with your precious Hayley through her Caringbridge site, and in turn, fell in love with all of you!! I can't wait to hear the exciting news of the baby's arrival, and see lots of pictures of her, and Jacob the big brother, and the nursery....! Keep em coming, and feel good!!
Dayna and Alan, I am thrilled for you all. Congratulations and I know that Riley will certainly have the luck of the Irish being born on St. Patty's day. What a gift and a blessing to this world. All the best, Sincerely, Lauren Gearon
13 comments:
Waiting anxiously to hear news about the arrival of your second daughter, knowing I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for your beautiful Angel Hayley. Much love and prayer for a safe and healthy delivery!!
Sharon
Angels in Atlanta
You look fantastic. I'm glad all is going well. All the best for your new arrival.
you look great and so happy, I hope you have a easy delivery.... I can't wait to see pictures of Hayley and Jacob's baby sister......
Would love to see some pics of the nursery (hint, hint) Many, many prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.
I'm so glad I found your blog!! You look beautiful as always Dayna. =) I hope that girl cooks a bit longer, but I can't wait to see photos of a sweet little face.
Love, Julie Metz
Hey friend! You look fantastic and I love the blog! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one. Thinking of you as you stock up on pink once again...
Two under the same roof is great (and a bit tiring!). The thing that is most noticeably different for me is trying to find a corner of space for myself during the day. I found, after Catie, that I really needed some me time during each day. It's a bit harder to come by now, but it's oh so worth it!
Thinking of you guys as you wait for baby #3!
Love,
Jenny
Thanks for sharing your new link! You do look fantastic! I am always remembering sweet Hayley, excited to hear Jacob stories, and anticipating the new girl. Take care of yourself these last couple of weeks and know that many of us--personal friends or simply friends in Christ--are praying for you.
--Kelley in Georgia
I'm so glad your blog is up and running! You look fantastic and I can't wait to see pictures of your precious baby girl!
Kellie (a follower of Hayley's Caringbridge site)
YAY! I am so happy for you & your entire family. I hope your feeling well!!
I can't wait for the baby to arrive and I can't wait to see some pictures !
Congratulations on the impending arrival of the newest member of you beautiful family! I'm just one of the many who fell in love with your precious Hayley through her Caringbridge site, and in turn, fell in love with all of you!! I can't wait to hear the exciting news of the baby's arrival, and see lots of pictures of her, and Jacob the big brother, and the nursery....! Keep em coming, and feel good!!
Whoo Hoo...can't wait for the updates!
Dayna and Alan,
I am thrilled for you all. Congratulations and I know that Riley will certainly have the luck of the Irish being born on St. Patty's day. What a gift and a blessing to this world.
All the best,
Sincerely,
Lauren Gearon
Post a Comment