Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Sneak Peek of Some Special Shots


Sleeping beauty


An extra special Easter blessing. Couldn't resist this bunny hat!


Already smiling for the camera!

If only I were this talented! All photos shown courtesy of AGR Photography (agrgallery.com.) Many thanks to Alisha for capturing Riley's newborn beauty for us. If you're a photography buff, check out more cool pics on her blog. I'll post a link to Riley's full slideshow in the coming weeks.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing "Some kind of wonderful" in my mind as I read of your first few days with Riley!

Robin in Suwanee

Anonymous said...

She makes my job VERY easy! Hugs to whole family.

jandkland said...

These are simply gorgeous. She's so dainty. Thank you for sharing!

--Kelley in GA

mccoy5 said...

Alisha is the best! And Riley is super gorgeous! ~Lisa

Circus Mama said...

Gorgeous!!! I love those sweet newborn photos.
Big Hugs!
Julie

Bubba&SistersMom said...

Soooo sweet....love tiny newborn toes!! Many blessings to you and your darling family.

Carmen said...

Riley's pictures are just beautiful,she's beautiful. You have a great photographer... I love to look at Alisha's blog.

Debbie said...

Congradulations on your newest addition. She is simply beautiful. I Love the pictures they are awesome. God Bless you all.

Cheryl said...

Beyond precious!

Abigail and Lydia said...

She is beautiful! I can see a little of both Hayley and Jacob in her.

Robin said...

What beautiful photos of a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed that slept through the photo session and you were able to get those sweet sleeping baby pictures. We were assured that as long as you have their newborn pictures taken before they are two weeks old, they are sleepy enough to sleep through. Yeah. So Christopher was wide awake the entire time, either looking at us seriously, pooping on us, or screaming.

We are certainly interested in all "how to cope with two very young children under one roof" stories, as we wait with excitement for our newest baby.

All the best!

Powered By Blogger